Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quick Update

Flag football has been awesome--we've tossed it around two times with groups of students, and they're getting into it. We'll have our first legit practice this Sunday, and I'll definitely have pictures to post up.

Class has been fine. There's a ton of content that these kids are responsible for, which means that some kids are definitely struggling, but I think it's going as well as can be expected given the circumstances.

In other good news, I'm hopefully going to help design part of the curriculum for a fun summer camp that a second year TFC fellow is putting together. It sounds awesome, so I'm really excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I am looking forward to the pictures of the practice (and anything else you post, of course!) What kinds of things happen at the summer camp? (Obviously, not specifically, since you are helping design it - but all play? some work? what types of things?)

    ReplyDelete