Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Home

It's weird to realize that at some point in the past year and a half I started thinking of Songgui as home. Even though I spent four years at Georgetown, I never felt that it was a home for me in the same way that Songgui is. I'm not really sure what the difference is--maybe having a job?--but it definitely felt good to get back here, and I know I'm going to miss this place when I leave.

I don't actually have any pictures of around Songgui, which I need to change. It's just hard to remember to take pictures of the places that you see everyday. So, instead, here's a picture of Tian Minghao, one of my students from last year:

2 comments:

  1. That is a great looking hat and nerf gun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture! Glad you are thinking about taking pictures now and not 2 days before you leave!

    ReplyDelete